Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey,
I just wanted to wish anyone who reads this a Happy Day of giving thanks to the Lord.
Please use this a time to reflect on all that God has done for you. Spend some time thinking about the benefits you receive from a love relationship with the Father. If you have a hard time thinking of any benefits lately, then maybe you may need to take inventory of your love for Him.
To hear more about the benefits of this relationship, come see me at Albion Wesleyan Church this Sunday at 10:00 am.
"For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you." Jeremiah 29:11
Cya,
David Sheffield

2 comments:

The sorellas: said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We thank God for the gift of a great pastor.

Mark O Wilson said...

I found your blog David! Good stuff!