Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What does holiness mean?

Hey,
I am not really writing a post this time. I am more or less asking you to write one for me. I am working on a paper for Doctrine of Holiness class and I need to ask three questions to be used in the paper. Don't worry, I will not use your name unless you just want me to. Not that anybody outside my prof will see it. Questions:
1) What do you think holiness means?

2) When you hear the word 'holiness' what comes to mind?

3) Do you feel holiness, as you understand it, is important to the Christian life?

Please post your answers here on the blog. I need these by Thursday a.m. at the latest.
Thanks,
PD

1 comment:

boneyfish said...

OOps !
I apologize for not getting back to the last post, I have been terribly busy and forgot to come back when I had time to think. These questions really don't need a lot of thought if you already know it. 1 & 2 should be quick and instant. 3 is an istant YES & YES if you are in your walk as you should be, if not, you have more maturing to do. And to try to live and be and do "AS JESUS DID" in our father's image.